Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lunch Lady and the Summer Camp Shakedown


Lunch Lady and the Summer Camp Shakedown (Lunch Lady #4) by Jarret Krosoczka

The Breakfast Bunch is on their way to their first sleep away summer camp (with no technology). Guess who they run into as they get off the bus - the Lunch Ladies! The camp legend of a swamp monster seems to have come true. Everytime the swamp monster shows up another activity is cancelled. Talk about boring! Can the Lunch lady figure out who is behind the swamp monster in time?

Cool gadgets that remind me of Inspector Gadget. I read this book to a group of 5-8 year olds. They voted it their favorite of everything I read and several boys wanted to know if there were more Lunch Lady books. Definitley some humor in this series. I heard some snickers while I was reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment